We are currently seeking an E-commerce Marketing Manager responsible for developing, executing, analyzing and optimizing Simply Good Food’s e-commerce marketing strategy, programs and media campaigns. This person is responsible for tailoring marketing campaigns for Simply Good Food’s e-commerce partners, and identifying white space opportunities to drive product sales for Simply Good Food’s family of brands. This role acts as the conduit between Sales and Marketing to drive the successful execution of our e-commerce marketing activities.
This position serves as the day-to-day contact for implementation, ongoing optimization, management, and analysis of keyword search and display campaigns on Amazon (AMS/AMG), Walmart.com, Kroger.com and Criteo as well as PPC and PLA placements across Google & Bing. This person will be accountable for maintaining a consistent ROAS, improving the performance of media campaigns through partner expansion, creative and audience optimization, and bid and budget strategy as well as ensuring the appropriate budget allocation by product category and ASIN/SKU.
This role requires a team player who is self-driven and has experience working with cross-functional teams.
Seeking local candidates only. There is no relocation assistance for this opportunity.
- Develop mix of e-commerce marketing tactics that meets sales and financial goals, and is consistent with brand strategies
- Optimize the consumer experience across all e-commerce marketing touch-points with a strong focus on new customer acquisition
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to develop and implement marketing programs that support Atkins e-commerce channels
- Ensure appropriate branding and brand messages are used across all e-commerce campaigns, programs and materials
- Drive and project manage the creation and execution of all digital e-commerce assets requested (retailer website imagery, ads, display banners, emails, etc.) through collaboration with Sales and the Design team
- Daily hands-on management of Simply Good Food’s e-commerce media efforts, including but not limited to Amazon, Walmart, Kroger and Criteo
- Manage all e-commerce keyword bidding within ROAS and budget parameters
- Manage ongoing account optimization, tests, creatives and targeting tactics
- Create and execute testing plans for ad copy, ad units, product ASIN/SKUs, landing pages, etc.
- Comprehensively review reporting metrics on an ongoing basis; analyze and identify performance drivers; pause and optimize under-performers
- Collaborate with Sales to incorporate retailer promotions and coupons as needed
- Collaborate with PR and Sales teams on sample box partnerships to determine and negotiate sampling & merchandising mix, marketing focus, and campaign support
- Work closely with the Marketing team as well as Sales and Operations to ensure integrated and cohesive campaign implementation
- Work closely with the finance team on forecasting and budget pacing
- Clearly communicate the performance and value of e-commerce digital efforts
- Prepare comprehensive performance reports monthly and present them to senior management
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices in e-commerce marketing and evolving category trends
- Identify and present new opportunities and areas for growth to improve performance
- Strong knowledge & hands on working experience in e-commerce marketing
- Strong knowledge & working experience of digital media buying
- Strong knowledge & working experience of PPC campaign structure and management
- Strong knowledge & working experience in real time bidding platforms
- Knowledge & working experience with data analytics
- In-depth knowledge and hands on working experience with Amazon AMS/AMG
- In-depth knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Experience with Kenshoo software platform preferred
- Experience generating and tracking e-commerce media schedules and generated revenue preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify, prioritize and adjust to multiple needs and shifting budgets
- Excellent cross-functional coordination and project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal and team building capabilities with internal functional groups as well as with external partners.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle project and duties concurrently and prioritize them effectively
- Ability to think independently
- Ability to track and synthesize information coming in from various sources
- Ability to work effectively with peers, teammates and management with minimal direction
Education Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
Experience 5-8 years hands on e-commerce marketing experience. Must have expertise in digital media buying with an advertising agency or CPG company. Background with search marketing and PPC campaign management required. Preferred experience with e-commerce focused digital media driving consumer sales within a prescribed ROAS.
ANI provides equal employment opportunity to all persons and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability or veteran status.